Guest designer at Scrappity-doo-dah

Monday, June 1, 2009

Hello everyone! Unfortunately, I did not make it for the final round of the SYTYCD contest, but I wanted to thank all of you who supported me for the last month. It's was fun to create, share and also read all your comments and see your layouts with my kits. Thank you!!!!! I have a lot of LOs to post. I will do it in another message. Now, I'm back to my life, lol!

I'm really happy to announce that I'm a guest designer at Scrappity-doo-dah this month. What? You don't know that store yet? Then, go check it out, right now!!!!!!! :) I'm really excited because for the first time, I can create my own coupons!!!!! So, just for you, blog readers, here is a 20% off coupon, valid on my Designer Mix 3 until June 6th: REDJU20DM3
And here is the new CU product:

Salut à tous! Malheureusement, je n'ai pas passé l'étape finale du concours SYTYCD, mais je voulais remercier tout le monde qui m'a supporté durant 1 mois. Ce fut très plaisant de créer, partager et aussi lire vos commentaires et voir vos pages avec mes kits. Merci!!!!! J'ai plein de pages à poster, je vais faire ça dans un prochain message. Maintenant, je reviens à ma vie, lol!!!!

Je suis très heureuse de vous annoncer que je suis designer invitée ce mois-ci chez
Scrappity-doo-dah. Quoi? Vous ne connaissez pas encore cette boutique? Alors, allez voir ça tout de suite!!!!!! :) Je suis super contente, car pour la première fois, je peux créer mes propres coupons!!!!! Alors, juste pour vous, lecteurs et lectrices de mon blog, voici un coupon de 20% de réduction, valide sur mon nouveau produit CU, Designer Mix 3, jusqu'au 6 juin: REDJU20DM3
Et voici le nouveau CU:










Designer Mix 3
Available exclusively (in June) at

5 comments:

nie

June 1, 2009 at 3:59 PM  

I'd have to say, although u didn't make it to the next round, you did fabulous job, Redju!!! I am indeed a fan of yours!

Anonymous

June 1, 2009 at 4:53 PM  

To bad you did not make the next round! Really like what you do!
here is a layout I just completed with your Strawberry Fields..

http://pixelcanvas.co.nz/photos/showphoto.php?photo=4579

Polished Peripherals

June 2, 2009 at 6:59 AM  

I'm so sad you didn't make it to round 4 :(
I love your kits :)

Anonymous

June 2, 2009 at 10:10 AM  

Blogger Rebecca said...

I'm so sad you didn't make it to round 4 :(
I love your kits :)

I agree with Rebecca I love your work!!!!

patchas

June 9, 2009 at 12:07 PM  

So sorry you did not make it. Your Thanksgiving kit was gorgeous. Is it still available somewhere? The link is no longer any good.