New CU Grab Bag #5 and a CU freebie!

Friday, August 21, 2009

I've been creating a lots of kits lately but I haven't forgotten about you, designers! I decided not to wait to show the reveal of the bag. Save 78% of the regular price! Available for a limited time only in my shops:

J'ai créé plusieurs kits récemment, mais je ne vous ai pas oublié, les designeurs! J'ai décidé de ne pas attendre avant de vous montrer les previews des produits du grab bag. Vous sauvez 78% du prix régulier. Disponible pour un temps limité dans mes boutiques:


Here is my commercial use grab bag #5! It contains 5 brand new high quality commercial use products. If you don't know my products, it's the perfect opportunity to try them for a really low price. I create all my products at 300 dpi. Some of them are extracted from my photos and some of them are scanned. All created and/or handmade by me.

These products can be used to create S4H kits.

Credits are not required.

FREEBIES are allowed: Freebies are allowed as long as my elements are modified, not simply recolored. The end result must be different than the original item. You can make free quick pages of the kit you created using my CU products as long as the layers are merged.

You may read my TOU here: http://redju-tou.blogspot.com/

Inside the bag, you will find (for all programs):
CU Artistic Brushes Volume 1 (.PNG and .ABR)
CU Designer Mix 7
CU Designer Mix 8
CU Frames volume 1
CU Texture Overlays 1













Commercial use FREEBIE

DOWNLOAD
on 4shared
or mediafire

Thank you for your comments and have a nice weekend!

14 comments:

Ruth

August 21, 2009 at 4:35 PM  

Wow this is a fabulous grab bag!!! Thank you for the freebie!

Patti

August 21, 2009 at 5:25 PM  

I'm so glad to see you're still doing CU! I've been waiting to see if you come out with anything new. Great looking grab bag and thank you for the fantastic freebie! :) Have a great weekend!

ChrissyW

August 21, 2009 at 9:08 PM  

these are excellent - thanks!!

Mesailes

August 22, 2009 at 2:50 AM  

merci pour le cadeau

chouk77

August 22, 2009 at 3:19 AM  

très joli GB redju !!!! et merci pour le free !

Anonymous

August 22, 2009 at 6:40 AM  

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 8 post on Aug. 22, 2009. Thanks again.

mathildescrap

August 23, 2009 at 11:21 AM  

superbe produit comme toujours ! ! bravo pour le travail!

Andrea

August 24, 2009 at 12:20 PM  

Awesome grab bag!!! Thanks for the sampler :)

Rúbia

August 25, 2009 at 8:08 AM  

Thank you for sharing! I love it!

Angeltown

August 27, 2009 at 12:41 PM  

Thank you! Picked up this grab bag! BTW I'd love to have a great set of CU zigzag stitches if you want to make more stitches. :)

sev

September 23, 2009 at 12:22 AM  

merciiii :)

Nona

October 7, 2009 at 9:19 AM  

Thanks so much, this is cool as usual!

Anonymous

October 17, 2009 at 12:56 PM  

Cute brushes! Thank you!

Molly

April 23, 2010 at 1:00 PM  

Love this! Thank You!