New Store: Studio Redju is open!

Monday, June 14, 2010

Studio Redju is now open!

Yes, I have moved! I'm now exclusively at Scrapbookgraphics.com!!!

I hope you'll follow me there. I believe having only one store will be easier for everyone.

To celebrate, enjoy 37% off on all my products from June 14th to June 20th.

You can save even more by using the coupons on my facebook page.


I have put most of my commercial use products in the store. I'll had the rest from time to time.


*Brand new*

Commercial use Botanical Garden Volume 12


---------------------------------------------------

Having only one store will allow me to focus on designing PU/S4H kits as well.

As of today, my Project 365 kit is available HERE.



Don't forget to download the free quick page if you don't already have it.



Enjoy!

3 comments:

lammogliagirl

June 19, 2010 at 8:37 PM  

I downloaded both freebies and as always they're gorgeous! The QP is just fabulous! Thank you so much and best of luck in your new home :)

CathyK Designs

June 20, 2010 at 1:53 PM  

Congrats, and thank you!

CathyK Designs

June 20, 2010 at 1:53 PM  

Congratulations on your new store, and thank you for the wonderful freebie!