Back from Hiatus! Thanksgiving sale, CU freebie and more products

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Hi everyone!

A few months ago, I took a hiatus from designing. I intended to be gone only for a little while but due to some personal issues and health problems I've been away for longer than I thought.
I'm slowly getting back to work. I haven't created new products in a while but I finally uploaded last years fall and winter/Christmas CU products to my store at Scrapbookgraphics. Everything will be 35% off until the end of the month.



I also have a little CU freebie for you at the end of this post. I will definitely make more freebies in the following weeks. Be sure to be subscribed to my newsletter so you don't miss any!

Happy Thanksgiving and Black Friday for those who celebrate it!



Recent releases:




















































CU Freebie




DOWNLOAD

on 4shared or on mediafire

4 comments:

Unknown

December 3, 2010 at 12:21 PM  

Oh Julie I am SO glad you are back!! <3 Sure have missed seeing your beautiful goodies!!

lvdesigner

December 5, 2010 at 5:57 PM  

Love them :D. Thank you so much!!!

Monica

January 5, 2011 at 10:53 AM  

Thank you!! :D

Anonymous

October 15, 2011 at 1:27 PM  

Thanks so much.