Sale, freebies and new releases! Happy Holidays!

Monday, December 20, 2010

The year is almost over, can you believe it?!!!
I'm about to fly to Canada, where my family lives, to celebrate the holidays with them. So I'll be back in 2011!

I want to thank you all for your support during the year. I know some of you are coming back again and again and that's the best gift to me. I'm not the most talkative person but I read all the comments you leave me and trust me, you warm my heart.

Have a happy Christmas, Hanukkah or any holidays and a blessed New Year!!!!

You may enjoy 40% off all my store until the end of the year. And don't forget your CU freebie at the end of this post!

Take care all!




I just put 2 kits in my store (PU, S4H, S4O ok): Golden Glow and Dreamy Winter.
Detailed images and CT layouts are in the store description.





Recent CU Products:

CU Felt Hearts



CU Wings



CU Birds On A Branch



CU Love Boxes



CU Roses Volume 3





CU Chocolate Volume 1
(Yes, I ate them right after taking photos of them, lol!!!)



And this week's CU FREEBIE is:
CU sweaters
2 .PNG sweaters, 300 dpi, no credit required



DOWNLOAD on 4shared or on mediafire
Now available in my STORE

Happy end of 2010!

7 comments:

Anonymous

December 21, 2010 at 7:55 AM  

Thank you so much for the freebie! I love those birds!

CBH

December 21, 2010 at 10:01 AM  

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Dec. 21, 2010. Thanks again.

Anonymous

December 21, 2010 at 8:05 PM  

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [22 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Andrea

December 22, 2010 at 12:47 AM  

Cute! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous

December 22, 2010 at 4:17 AM  

beautiful freebie , thank you & happy holidays to you !

Robin

December 26, 2010 at 8:39 PM  

Thank you for sharing.

Christin

December 27, 2010 at 7:35 AM  

So cute, thank you!